WOMEN’S SELF-COMPASSION DAYLONG
SUNDAY, December 3 from 10am-5:30pm
@ Sima Space in Downtown Berkeley
Part of a Series sponsored by the Inner Science Academy:
Do you struggle with your inner critic, perfectionism, self-judgment, guilt and shame?
This group is for you!
Research shows that mindful self-compassion increases well-being. In this weekend intensive, you will learn helpful ways cultivate mindful self-compassion.
An excellent compliment to trauma recovery and relationship difficulties, Berkeley Women’s Self-Compassion Daylong is a group for those who want to create a more compassionate environment internally and interpersonally. Groups will include principles and practices from psychology and spirituality that are based on the neuroscience of well-being.
Come join us in creating a community of compassionate women.
Let’s thrive together in our FREEDOM from negativity!
Reserve your space by clicking here.
Participants will learn:
- three components of self-compassion
- three ways to initiate self-compassion
- the connection between self-compassion and mindfulness
- neuroscience of emotional dysregulation and negativity bias
- how to rewire your brain to entrain calm and positives states
- formal and informal evidence-based practices to integrate mindfulness and self-compassion into your daily life
Modern scientific insights for the group are based on the work of Kristen Neff, Tara Brach, Janina Fisher, Daniel Siegel, Rick Hansen, and more.
Inner Science principles are based on the ancient wisdom traditions of Buddhism and Hinduism, including the contemporary applications of Mindfulness and Nondual Wisdom.
Learn this in a beautiful space!
Commit to your Self-Compassion, Book your Space!
Daylong Registration Fee before November 3: $108
Current Clients: $99 (plus transaction fee). Note: Please pay through Paypal: paypal.me/TamaraThebert/103
LATE BIRD (after November 3): $158 (plus transaction fee) Please pay through Paypal: paypal.me/TamaraThebert/160
SPACE is LIMITED to 9 women so reserve your space ASAP. If you are ready to commit, you can pay by using this link below. If you still have questions, email email@example.com or call 510-995-6499.
BONUS: All group participants are welcome to schedule up to 4 follow-up sessions for a portion of my rate ($90/session instead of $120/session).
You can use these sessions to:
- remove obstacles to self-compassion,
- deepen your awareness,
- create an individualized plan for a radical self-compassion daily practice,
- or any vision you have in mind that you feel is helpful!
Send an Tamara an email to book your appointments: firstname.lastname@example.org.